best scent ever - barr-co.


When I was at the New York Gift Fair in January I came across the booth of Barr-Co. and instantly fell in love with their brand solely because of their packaging. Without even smelling the line I knew I wanted to have a few pieces to "style" my new bathroom. Fast forward a few months and I was at Chapters and noticed that they carried the line and picked up the candle to smell it .... and fell head over heels for the scent. I'm pretty sensitive to perfumes (I get headaches easily from too much scent) and this was so calming. It made it easier to spend a little more money than I usually would on bath bubbles. ;)

Anyhow, I really, really loved the line that I thought I'd give it a high five post for the packaging, and also because of the scent. Plus, Chapters is having a 25% off sale off 1 item, so if you're going to get anything that candle is dynamo. (Sale ends August 18th) You can also find more of the line at Anthropologie but the 25% off at Chapters helps a wee bit. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts