Joe Fresh, Online Shopping




Last week I heard the news that Joe Fresh was had started an ecommerce site - with free shipping on orders over $50. I wasn't too excited at this news as I had never personally worn Joe Fresh. I know. I think I'm the only Canadian woman not to have worn anything from their line. Although I hadn't worn their clothing, Oscar has grown up wearing their stuff - so I was a little bit intrigued to see what I could get for him for the colder weather that is around the corner.

As you can likely tell from the photo above - that little visit to the Joe Fresh website last week became less about Oscar and more about me. I saw a number of pieces and before I knew it I was checking out with more items for myself than for Oscar. (You can see how big the order was from this Instagram pic) I thought that for sure I'd end up returning some items but after trying it all on, I kept it all. I bought this skirt and LOVE it. These two silk shirts (this one and this one) and also got this striped shirt which is sooo reasonable. I'm so happy with the quality and the styles.

I cannot compliment their online ordering or selection enough - the delivery came 1 day after I ordered  and I returned a few pieces that didn't fit Oscar to my local Joe Fresh department without hassle. Such a great experience so worthy of sharing. Loyal shopper now.

I'm wearing in that awkward photo of myself in my super messy living room -  Stripe Merino Skirt / Silk Pop Over / Necklace 
Oscar's hat / Slouchy Skater Hat (that is not really slouchy on him, but whatever)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts