Favorite Bloggers Friday

Hi Guys!
 
How has the rest of your week been? Hope it's been pretty awesome! I'm looking forward to this weekend as well...lots  of fun stuff happening in the Buycks household!




 
 
Thanks for stopping by for Favorite Bloggers Friday where I share some of my favorite bloggers and friends in Blogland! My hope is that I introduce you to some new peeps out there that will inspire you to live a bigger, fuller, happier, healthier, fun life!
 
 

First up, we have one of my faves! I've been following her for a pretty long time and her style is timeless. I just love Melaine of My Sweet Savannah and have loved getting to know her through her blog and even more now in person. Melaine is my local pick this week as she is from the PNW and lives just a short distance from me. There is NO doubt that she is beyond talented and offers something for just about anyone who loves décor, DIY, Thrifting, crafting...the list goes on. And eye candy for days...check out her blog if you already haven't and follow along!
www.mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
Next up is Kristen of Bliss at Home. I "met" Kristen last year during our Christmas Blogger Home Tour and have loved getting to know her since then and following along on her design and life journey! Her blog is super fun and she shares all sorts of fun ideas and ways to bling out your home with style. Head on over and check out Bliss at Home!
 
www.bliss-athome.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lindsay is just great and her style is amazing. She blends modern flavor with a bit of an eclectic touch to make magic happen in her home and others'. Lindsay also has a heart of gold which she shares a bit of on her blog as well. You are truly in for a treat WHEN you follow along. Eh, hm. Seriously though...you don't want to miss out on all the fun inspiration and ideas Lindsay shares over at her place.
 
www.thewhitebuffalostylingco.com
 
 
 
Since I started with a PNW blogger friend, it's only fitting that I finish with one as well. I my this Oregan blogger friend on Instagram after I felt it necessary to help her find a West Elm product she was looking for. I just couldn't leave her hanging and I've enjoyed following along on her adventures ever since. Denise blogs with great style and personality and her home speaks of one well curated over time with pieces that she loves. I invite you to follow her and visit often!
 

www.pink-postcard.com
 
 

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts