Weekend snapshots


Just some of what we got up to this weekend...
  • Hannah loving the mirrors display at the Discovery Centre. If only we were all so happy to see ourselves in the mirror.
  • A quiet colouring moment (I'm pretty sure she bit the crayon moments later).
  • Hannah loved the feel of the sand at the Discovery Centre so much she kept resting her face on it. The beach next summer is going to be so fun!
  • Running around the house in Adam's hat. She's started slowly walking backwards while smiling at you mischievously. I know I'm biased, but it is seriously funny and cute.
  • My big project for the weekend - polying the lower cabinets. We're pretty hard on our lower cabinets (apparently) and there were a few nicks and scrapes in my paint job. I decided to try sealing them for a little added protection (after touching up the paint, of course).
  • Hannah is obsessed with HBO's Classical Baby movies. She claps and sorts of wriggles with excitement at her favourite parts. This was a post-afternoon-nap-snuggle-on-the-couch-with-crackers moment.
I hope you had a great weekend. Here's to a short week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts