My Favorite Color is Green



Okay, so did I tell you that green is my favorite color? Well, it is...and I am not talking that mean, ugly and oh so distasteful forest icky from the 80's green. I am talking that funky, out loud, right in your face chartreuse green, an olive green or even a Kermit the Frog green! (Did I just say Kermit the Frog?) 

Anyhow, someday I will be able to show you how I have used green accents to add drama in my OWN home but until then, here are some lovelies to inspire the green-loving femme in us all! 

Look at this sofa with PINK, yes, PINK welting accents. Whose idea was this? Just love the folks over at BHG! Can I get a home makeover? Everything in this room screams "Y-U-M-M-Y!"

I absolutely LOVE this piece. I think I may have to steal this idea when we move into my dream home! Absolutely fabulous!






And that GREEN guy that we all love...you got it-Kermit! Isn't he adorable?


p.s. What have you done with green in your wardrobe, home, etc.?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts