Contentment

I've been thinking a lot lately about my house. Looking around and seeing all the things I want to do, all the things I need to do. Wishing I had another window in my living room to let more light in. Wishing that I had hard wood floors instead of dirty, stained carpet. Really wishing that we didn't have a leak in our family room that surprises us with every few hard rains. So many things...
Last night I was laying in bed praying. Thanking the Lord for sending his son to die on the cross for me. Sending his only son. I started to think about sending one of our precious sons to die an awful death for all the dirty sinners of the world like me. It makes it so real. My sons.
I have so much to be thankful for. The leaks, the carpet, the paint... it doesn't matter.

I can hear my sons playing together in the next room (sitting on the dirty carpet).
I am content.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts