And last but not least...

Can you guess who I'm talking about?

I would be so remiss if I didn't pay tribute to the inspiration of all inspirations. Her blog was the first I had ever really "seen". When I say "seen" I mean, the first that actually made sense to me in the way that I finally understood what all the fuss about blogging was.



I have painted my kitchen the same color as hers and I was going to paint my cabinets in the same fashion, but decided that my humble kitchen is much too dark. She has a million idea's that I would love to emulate, a million accessories that I would love to have as my own, and enough talent to cover the state of Texas.



Why such high praise you ask? I am a blogger today because of her and because of reading her blog it created a landslide of idea's for me, as well as giving me a kick in the seat to get going on some of them.

So to anyone that reads this and has not seen The Lettered Cottage, then please do so. Your life might just get a little bit brighter.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts