Ah-Choo & Thank You Very Much

Yes I caught a cold from my huggable, lovable little petri dishes. Yea! But it will not keep me from thanking my wonderful sponsor Photographerblue!
Ok, so I know I say the same thing every month about them, but for real, go check them out. Once again, if you are a photographer then for sure go check them out because you have nothing to lose! They have options, not to mention a FREE one so that you can get the chance to get your name out there just a wee bit more. What more could you ask for?
Looking for a photographer in your area? Be sure to see if they have one listed. Tell all your photographer friends! Remember, the more people that get their name on there, the more options you have when you go hunting for a photographer to capture those special moments in your life.
Also, we aren't just talking about here in the US of A, we're talking ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
If you love/like/tolerate my blog them be a dear and give them a click!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts