Is it just a dream?

So I find myself often between "dreaming" and coveting. For instance, this room is just a dream for me.


















Isn't amazing? I love how you get just a peek of that awesome bedroom through the door as well. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be. The shelving in this bathroom is so simple and great. So, from this picture I learn that I might be able to take aspects of this room and use them, but for me this bathroom is a dream. After all, you can't fit that into this:


















This is an idea I can really covet! I even tried to replicate it, but alas, the lack of funds and lack of lighting discouraged me a little.


So my point is, I love to dream, but I try to keep my dreams from making me discontent with what I have already been blessed with because then I beleive I have started to covet and not to dream. Ahhh, but the dreaming is great especially with pictures like this out there to make them come alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts