Diving Into The Farmhouse Kitchen

How much do I love thee farmhouse kitchen? Let me count the ways...

1. Your open shelving with beautiful dishes.

2. Your industrial legs and clean lines.

3. Your eclectic mix of colors and sweet chippy cabinets.

4. The natural wood and all the wonderful texture it brings.

5. The feeling of being in a spring greenhouse with all the fresh flowers.

6. Your cute little MILK sign and the amazing HUGE sink!

7. Ahh, the subtle colors that add so much. The chalkboard refrigerator and the schoolhouse light fixtures.

8. The brick wall, the island and the "mantel" over the oven.

9. The very vibrant colors. The plank wall and the stainless sink and counter top.

10. Your HUGENESS! The dark wood and the bar stools.

11. The simpleness of a few well placed items and the clean whites.

12. Your wonderful gray cabinets, fixtures and vintage accessories.

13. Everything.

*I DO NOT KNOW THE SOURCE OF THESE PHOTOS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO!*

Then there is my kitchen... while I will admit it is coming along, it has yet to start singing the Hallelujah chorus. I'll let you know when I hear the first note.

Here is a sneak peak at my new cabinets. I do believe they are bringing those notes closer and closer. Come back tomorrow for the full reveal and to see more of my dreams and aspirations for the heart of the home.

Until then....
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts