Baby Room - The Wall - Stage 1 Of a 346 Stage Makeover

I finished the stripes!

Let's let that sink in.

They actually weren't as hard as I thought they would be, but I did run out of tape and instead of buying more, I waited till some stripes were dry and then reused that tape. Whatever.

No I can't show you the room yet cause I have many more steps to take.
I'll list them for you:
1. Redo vintage stool
2. Paint stripes on walls
3. Redo collage wall
4. Paint other mirror
5. Paint crib
6. Paint small hutch
7. Make new crib bedding
8. Add a few pillows to the full size bed
9. Paint dresser to go in closet
10. Organize closet

I think that's it. I'll let you know if I go insane and add more stuff.

So here is my wall as it was a few weeks ago.


And here it is today.


I'll show you more about these letters in an upcoming post. I love them though!!



So one more step to completing the room bites the dust. That one was easy though. Spray painting a baby bed in 30 degree weather? Not so much. Think I'll wait on that one.
Photobucket
WhisperWood Cottage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts