I'm still Here...

Image from Better Homes & Gardens.
The above picture has nothing to do with anything except that I like it.
On to my subject...

I have this problem of starting too many projects and then getting so confused as to which on to finish that I start another one. Smart right?

Right now I have a wall in my living room that is half hung with pictures, a half painted baby bed, some material spread out in my family room to be made into baby bedding, a small hutch in the garage that needs a shelf so it can be painted, a new window in my living room that needs to be painted around.....
The list goes on and on, but did you read that last one? YES my new window is in and I L.O.V.E it!!! Even better is that the weather has been in the high seventies, low eighties the last few days so all my new windows can be thrown open with much delight!

Pictures and some actual finished projects will come next week. Promise.
(yes I have actually finished some stuff too.)

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts