We Can Do It Cheaper - My Top 5 Picks - Now You Pick!

Welcome to another month of copies and recreations from the land of We Can Do It Cheaper!
I have chosen my top 5 out of the links. I have to be honest, there weren't that many qualified entries since this does need to be a copy of something you have seen. I do appreciate all of the ones that did link that were qualified though and it is always difficult to pick out the ones I like best!

Without further mess and nonsense though.. (in no particular order)

No. 1) From Brassy Apple comes her recreation of Pottery Barns Egg-A-Labra.
No. 2) Lisa from Fern Creek Cottage linked up her copy of Pottery Barn lamps.
No. 3) Richmond Thrifter (Yeehaw for my home town!) made her own version of a cute little Anthropoligie table.
No. 4) This amazing West Elm headboard copy was linked up by Budget Wise Home.
No. 5) Last but not least, The Cozy Old Farmhouse made her own copy of this old fashioned lamp.

I also have one honorary mention because her kitchen has turned out so beautiful! The only reason I didn't pick it was that I didn't feel it was exactly a "copy" of something (though she did show her wonderful inspiration books). I love it though!!

So... Honorary Mention: Sara from All Things Vintage linked up her brand new redone kitchen.


So there you have it! Now it's your turn to leave a comment with your number 1 pick!
The winner will be announced next Thursday and will win a hat of their choice to the lovely HaleyAbigail Etsy Store!

Good luck to all!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts