Pretty hanging plate display

My new bedroom lamps weren't the only thing I spray painted over the weekend. I also finally got around to spray painting a few plates I found at Value Village for less than $1 each - they're for a hanging plate display in my dining room.

Unfortunately I forgot to snap any "before" pics (oops), but here's an "after" shot of all three plates. The two on the left were already white, but different shades, so I spray painted them to better match (it's not perfect, but it's much better). The plate on the right had a pretty ugly floral pattern that I happily covered.


And here are a few shots of the whole shebang:




Like my gallery wall, I'm planning to add to it as I go. I just need more plates first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts