An Old Sign Find

I love old signs. I really, really do.

It's almost like an addiction.

So when I found this one... I just went crazy with excitement.


*Breathe in. Breathe out*


Is it not delicious?



Okay, so I lied.

First of all, I ACTUALLY PAINTED SOMETHING AGAIN!

Second, I am attempting to really start painting authentic looking primitive/old trade and advertising signs. Like this one I did for our family room.

Give me your thoughts? Does it look authentically old? I started with a brand, spanking new piece of plywood for this one, so it took a little work to get to where this one looked old. I have tons of ideas for more though so I really want to get it right.

Hit me with your best critique. Go ahead. I can take it.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts