The Rooster Painting

I'm going to say something I've said before....

Ready?
I've been really busy lately.

Custom orders, cleaning house, cleaning more house, feeding hungry kids and husband, and a little bit of my own stuff.

= Busy

That has nothing to do with this post though.
Except to say that I am literally BURSTING with ideas of signs and art to paint.
Bursting.

I just ordered a weeks worth of 36 hour days. I'm not sure when they will get here though.

Until then, here's the newest addition to my collection. As much as I love this one and as much as I would love to keep it... it will be sold. I have to remind myself that it don't make no money hanging on my wall.

At night then I dream of chippy paint, roosters, cows and horses.


During the day those dreams sometimes materialize into something like this.

To tell you the truth, painting on canvas scares me. I have such high respect for the canvas and I am afraid that I will ruin it. This is the first time I have felt like I honored the canvas at all.

Call me crazy.

Lots of people do.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts