A Little Of This, A Little Of That

I never make homemade salsa. Never. Until today that is, and I want to thank Flower Patch Farmgirl for sharing her version of The PW's salsa. Ahhhh, I will now be a salsa maker with the best of them. Even my youngest son enjoyed double triple dipping, as you can tell by the little hand dipping into the bowl here.



My posts will remain random and sporadic as I work on our pool house. Hang in there with me and we'll all see what happens over the next few weeks. I did pick up a great idea and tip from Mustard Seed Creations on a cheap and easy way to do a faux plank wall. It actually inspired me to try and repurpose the stuff that's already in the pool house.
Look at her great makeover!


And last but not least... I'm at 99 followers!!! Thank you all so much for taking the time to see my little corner of the world and taking the plunge to become a follower. You're all so very brave;-) I can't wait to continue to share the things I do and most of all to see all the great things you all come up with!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts