Photo inspiration + weekend links


via Emily Henderson

I'm IN LOVE with the massive piece of art behind the bed. It's hard to believe it's actually a DIY piece by the brilliant Emily Henderson. And then there's the rest of the room. I'm trying not to get upset about a 9 year-old having a way nicer bed than me. I'm sure he's not the only one. If you want to create your own fabulous painting, Emily posted a full tutorial on her blog.

Got any weekend plans? We're making visits to both moms for Mother's Day and we've got plans for a short Mother's Day hike - weather permitting.

Here are your links!

-If DIY isn't your thing, here are some other sources of affordable art.
-Escape the rain this weekend with a film shot and set in Nova Scotia. The topic couldn't be more timely.
-I'm not sure how we would fit in it, but I've always wanted to buy this house and now it's for sale.
-Speaking of small spaces, Apartment Therapy has put together a big list of small space inspiration and organization ideas.
-Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day list to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts