Photo inspiration + weekend links



In lieu of my usual photo inspiration, I've got a design dilemma this week (you guys have such good ideas, I couldn't help myself). I re-hung the terrarium art in my bathroom, but I'm not loving the result. Should I switch out the frames? Paint them? Custom mats? I think I need something warmer with less contrast, like natural wood or brass. Oh, and I'm reserving that space above the toilet for some type of basket - ideally wire (gotta keep the extra tp handy). What do you think? If it helps, here are a couple of quick snaps of the rest of the room.




In exchange for your design advice, I offer you these links. I'm hoping to be back on Monday with a patio update. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts