bits + pieces


Happy Friday. Here are a few things to end the week. Ps., The bathroom is ALMOST done and I promise to post more pictures next week.
  • My brother snapped this amazing picture of the moon. I love it so much and I'm considering enlarging it for our home. Although i love it for the beauty of the shot, it also makes me happy because it makes me think of my Dad because of his love of astronomy and his skill at photography. Something my brother has obviously inherited from him. 
  • This metal pot I found in cottage country almost didn't come home with me for the fear of it being tacky - but now that it is in my home I'm smitten. (As shown on Instagram)
  • I'm going to be posting my little white desk for sale in the upcoming week on Kijiji or Craigslist but if any Toronto folks want it then shoot me an e-mail to aubreyandlindsay@hotmail.com. We had to make room for Oscar's toys so although I love this, we needed to rearrange some things in our house. Ps., Just make me an offer. :) 
Happy Friday! xo Lindsay

Photo credit: Peter Stephenson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts