I'm Over....There!

Hey all, today I'm featured over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.
I decided that the road goes both ways and I would show a little of her work too...

If you have yet to visit there and see all the wonderful things Kristin has done, then you are missing out. Kristin has not only been a wonderful source of inspiration for me, she has also been a faithful follower since I begin blogging.

She is currently redoing her master bedroom and I can't wait to see what the final look with be!

I hope you will go see all the other great projects she's taken on. She has some amazing before & after pictures!
Thank you Kristin!

By the way, I'm loving all the links, so keep it up and remember that you can continue till Tuesday! If you haven't seen my giveaway then be sure to go here and put your name in!
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts