The Best Sign Of All

I mentioned the other day that I had another sign I was working on. I actually finished it shortly after and decided that it is my favorite one of all.

This one took me about 2 hours to make, but it was worth it.

Once again I owe my inspiration to my sisters. Two of them are into small touches of nautical accents so they have inspired me to try some things I wouldn't normally do.

My younger sister will be getting a sign very close to this one as soon as I get it done.

I actually made a "crab stamp" so that I can use it over and over. I've done this with a few other things, like birds and such. It really cuts down on your total time spent making something and you know what it will look like each time.

Join me tomorrow for We Can Do It Cheaper!
Photobucket


The Trendy Treehouse



It's a Blog Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts