Baby Room Full Reveal - Before & After

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine

BEFORE: What it looked like before we moved here.

Semi-Before: A little redo after we moved here
AFTER










See my closet dresser redo here.

Check out my vintage stool post here.

See my first stage wall reveal here.
See my post all about my baby bedding.

See my Baby Mobile reveal here.


Aaahhhhhh......
1. Redo vintage stool
2. Paint stripes on walls
3. Redo collage wall
4. Paint other mirror
5. Paint crib

6. Paint small hutch
7. Make new crib bedding
8. Add a few pillows to the full size bed
9. Paint dresser to go in closet
10. Organize closet

11. Make a mobile

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts