Fabric boutonnieres

Please excuse this little wedding post - we've got less than two months to go, so all the DIY details are on my mind. Adam recently decided to buy a suit (actually two) instead of renting a tuxedo. He's going with a black suit/white shirt/black tie, similar to this Ralph Lauren model's look (the 'Blue Steel' pose is optional).

Source
His two groomsmen - and brothers - will be wearing something similar, but obviously their suits won't be exactly the same. When we thought they'd all be in matching tuxes, we decided to skip the boutonnieres (I'm not a big boutonniere fan to begin with). But now I'm thinking that a cute - and unique - boutonniere could help link their looks together, and add some more fun to the day too. I love the idea of fabric boutonnieres and here are a few of my favourites, found on Etsy of course.

This green, white and yellow version from Katie-byrd's shop is all kinds of cute, and a little rustic too:

Source
I also love these fabric and button boutonniere's by Luvlee Bits...

Source
and this somewhat simpler version too.

Source
Here are another couple of simple but still very cute ones from a Canadian seller
 
Source
Source
JujaCrafts has all kinds of amazing finds, but I especially love this guy:

Source
And how pretty would a boutonniere made with these bright green hydrangea blossoms be?

Source
I basically love everything in a simple start's shop, including:

Source

Source

Source
Finally, here's a more masculine version on Monicaj's shop, handmade from vintage ties:

Source
 So many great options, so little time...and I guess I need to ask Adam what he thinks, too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts