Boys Bedroom Reveal - Before & After


I've been promising that this day would come, and it finally has. Believe me, no one has been more ready for it than I!
First let me show you what the room looked like when we first looked at this house a few months back...

Not too bad, a little boring, but livable.

Now this next shot was taken just a few long weeks ago...

Finally, just today I finished that last touch (for now) and I'm ready to reveal the final look!

Ok, so it's really not that much different, but it feels different! Most of all, my little cowboy loves it!

I used my leftover material from my shams to lengthen the too-short curtains. I was very happy with how they turned out.

I may still add a few things here and there...

but for now I'll just sit back and let them drag all the toys out of the closet.

What good is a clean room anyway?

Since western/cowboy decor is not exactly "my style", I tried to mix it up a little so as not to get stuck with drab colors.

I had a super difficult time finding idea's for a "vintage cowboy" kids room that I really liked, so in the end I just went for it on my own.
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions on where anything came from then feel free to ask!
Photobucket
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts