I Did It...

...I finally pressed the button. 
And ordered my first three batches of Miss Mustard Seed's new line of milk paint. 


I cannot wait to get started on some new projects and give it a try. 

I just know it's gonna knock my socks off! I mean, come on...it's Miss Mustard Seed. Right? 

If any of you follow her you know she does things right. And I am all about that. 


I just LOVE this color...


And this one...hello, lovely.


And oh, what the heck...here's one more to whet your palate...

These are the colors that I purchased along with this...
MMS Antiquing Wax

This...
MMS Crackle

And this...
MMS Bonding Agent

Just because.

Us Pacific Northwest folks will have a few stockists up here in the Seattle area but if you want to find a local stockist near you, you should follow MMS on FB...she's been updating there a lot lately and most of her stockists follow and comment on her page pretty frequently. It's a great way to stay "in the know".

 I haven't tried THIS brand of milk paint of course so I guess you could say I am "taking a chance" but I have used powered milk paint and loved it along with General Finishes Milk Paint which is pre-mixed and totally different. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following sites to pre-order if you're adventurous.

This list is nowhere near exhaustive and I am sure as the line becomes more and more popular (and you now it will) there will be more online and brick and mortar retailers but I figure this is probably a really good start. 

Want to know more about milk paint? Read more here.

Happy Wednesday! And don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't already and share with your blogging friends! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts