Nursery snapshots


  1. A picture from our 34-week ultrasound (which was a couple of weeks ago now). It turns out we only had the ultrasound because of a typo in the doctor's notes, but I'm thankful for the extra peek at our baby.
  2. I painted the crib (two weekends ago)! And I love it.
  3. I put this animal alphabet wall decal up above the newly painted changing table. It may be too kiddie-cutesy for some, but to me it's just colourful and fun.
  4. I received this beautiful lambskin as a gift at my baby shower. Unfortunately, the cat loves it as much as I do.

I was hoping to have some pretty 'after' pictures of the nursery to share with you today, but I just can't seem to get around to those finishing touches. When I left for work this morning, the house was a mess, our washing machine wasn't working, and the fourth round of caulking around the tub was still drying (damn you, humidity). I know it's only Wednesday, but I can't wait for the weekend to get here.

Ever have one of those weeks where you're doing a lot, but it feels like nothing's getting done? How do you cope?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts