I'm loving: paint-dipped furniture and accessories

This trend has been around for awhile, but I've yet to try it. I first fell in love when I saw this DIY paint-dipped chair in an old issue of House & Home (that coat rack is pretty cool too):

source: houseandhome.com

And the flame was still there when I saw Tanya's dipped stool last week:

source: dans le townhouse

After spending some time on Pinterest (follow me here), I'm more convinced than ever that I need to try my own dipped project. Better late than never, right? Here are just a few of the inspiring projects I'm loving:

source: the sweet beast

source: windandwillowhome

source: houseandhome.com

source: apartment therapy

source: Pinterest via poppytalk

source: Martha Stewart

source: Michael Penny Style

So, have you dipped anything? Are you still loving this trend or are you over it completely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts