Hannah's monthly photo


I've seen other bloggers take monthly, even weekly, photos of their children to document their rapid growth during those first few years and I knew I wanted to do something similar. I regret not taking more photos of my growing belly while I was pregnant and I know I'll enjoy looking back on these photos when Hannah's older (maybe she'll enjoy it too). I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with weekly photos, so I've decided to take a photo of Hannah each month until she's at least one.

Her one month check up was yesterday and she's doing great! She's steadily gaining weight (she now weighs 9 lbs. 7 oz.) and sleeping well, although she's getting a little fussier now that she's awake more. We've definitely seen a change in her ability to focus her eyes (she loves light) and she's a little less of a bobblehead these days :)

Oh, and I couldn't resist turning a couple of outtakes into an animated gif. Check out that punch!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts