Don't you love.....the olympics

I didn't think I was going to watch much of this Olympics, but here I am in the wee hours of the morning reliving my childhood horse passion, and cheering on the Australians in the Equestrian team as the horses power through the cross country.  So a suitably horsey post to suit my mood.More pattern than horse (above via Design Sponge).  I might be able to get away with this one at home.  
What would Lucinda Green say about this crazy dive (below).  What I really want to know is how the horse got up there!  Vintage photo from Indulgy
As a horse obsessed teen I would have given an arm and a leg for a horse inspired room like this one with the painted horses bed linen. 

Round up clockwise from left: HGTV & Elements of StyleStephmodo & Build House Home
Are you finding yourself getting sucked in by the Olympics too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts