Back from Boston



Adam and I escaped to Boston for a few days and arrived home late last night (we drove, so luckily we didn't have to deal with any of the airport chaos). While I get back into the swing of things, here are some highlights from our trip (clockwise from the top):

Hitting the road with Tim Horton's in hand
The goods from my first-ever Ikea experience 
View of the city skyline from our hotel room
Our super yummy breakfast spot
Dinner with friends at The Paramount in Beacon Hill
Getting silly with one of my littlest cousins

We had an awesome time visiting friends and family and - as always - can't wait to go back. Oh, and I found a few new things at Ikea, so check back soon to see what I've got planned for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts