Monday photo dump

I've been doing really well with my resolution to spend less time working on our house and more time with my family (that's my positive spin on another weekend gone by with no progress on the patio). We had a belated Father's Day celebration with Adam's family over the weekend, and Hannah "swam" in the lake for the first time (she loved it). On Sunday, we met up with some very good friends who are visiting from Vancouver. Hannah had a great time chasing the other kids around (literally). Did I mention that we started the weekend with a 10-mile run?

Here are a few shots from our weekend. Happy Monday!

{we love books around here}

{my planters are in bloom}

{thinking deep thoughts at grandma & grandpa's house}

{first time in the lake}

{totally tuckered after a visit with friends}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts