Installing tile



The bathroom reno is still going on as you may have guessed. :-) Thankfully the lack of bathroom on the top floor isn't disrupting us that much - Except at midnight when I'm lying in bed and I have to pee and I try to tell myself to fall asleep instead of having to walk down two flights of stairs.

All that being said - we're almost at the finish line. I'm loving how the choices are coming together and Aubrey is doing an amazing job at tiling. I'm debating a wall colour for the walls but knowing me, I'll likely stick with a white. Anyhow, here is a video I happened to catch while I was snapping the photos above with my phone. Oscar adores Aubrey and wants to help with all of his projects... (Ps., I love his little voice so much)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts