A Tisket A Tasket, A Wall Full of Baskets

Hi, my name is Jillian and I like baskets. No that's not an addiction confession, just a fact. There is no better way in the world to corral anything and everything into nice looking, out of my site ways than to put it in a basket.

However, these baskets are holding nothing but air and I'm liking it!
I've been wanting a change on this wall every since I hastily painted my "EAT" sign and threw it at the wall.
In true "Cheaper" form, I only spent $13 dollars on this transformation.
The large basket was a splurge, but a cheap one, from Hobby Lobby. I found it on clearance for $12 and decided it needed a new home.
The basket on the right did have a handle on it and was a slightly different color, so I cut the handle off and lightly spray painted the whole thing to darken it up.
So that left me with one more basket spot to fill. I often frequent my local $Tree for cheap options for home decor and they didn't fail me here. The last basket on the far left was picked up for a $1 and is happy to be hanging in my home.

I like that the whole ensemble adds a more "earthy" look to the area. Plus I can now sell my "eat" sign to some other lucky person just looking for that perfect touch;-)

Don't forget that you have PLENTY of time to link up your best copy/recreation project. I can't pick my top five if there aren't five to pick from! Go ahead and link 'er up here!


Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts