30 Before Thirty Update

I announced the winner of the $50 gift card to Mortimer Snodgrass today. Click here to find out if it's you!

Since my last 30 Before Thirty update, I've managed to check a few more items off my list. Here's what it looks like now:


#22 - I made sure our summer road trip through Quebec and Ontario included a stop at Niagara Falls. It's one of those places (like the Cabot Trail or the Rockies) that I think all Canadians should try to see at least once, so I'm happy to say that I've been there!

{The proof}

#9 - We had tickets to see Radiohead - one of our mutual favourite bands - while we were in Toronto, but the show was cancelled after the stage collapsed during set-up. It was disappointing, but we made the best of a bad situation by going to see a free Flaming Lips show instead.

#26 - I shared our fully-decorated nursery with you last week and I'm so happy with how it turned out. All we need now is the baby :)


#6 - We bought a new bed on Monday, it's being delivered today, and our first guests arrive tomorrow. I have to say, it feels pretty awesome to move beyond the futon-as-a-guest-bed stage of our lives.

As I shared earlier this week, we started working on #23 and we'll see how much we can get done before #15 happens (my due date is August 14th). #7 is coming along too - we've already enjoyed lettuce, peas and beans from the garden, and our tomato, cucumber, carrot and zucchinni plants are coming along nicely (fingers crossed).

Do you keep a list of goals for yourself? What have you checked off the list lately? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts