A Process...


I started a new piece the other day. Truth is, I have a few pieces that are in process..you know how it is right?

You start painting one piece and then it hits you...you finally find inspiration for the other piece that's been sitting for a month and then you just HAVE to begin that one and then before you know it, you've got 5 pieces going at one time. Come on, tell me I am NOT the only one who does that? 

Well, I don't know if this one will be finished before the week's end with the schedule we've got but here's a sneak peek at what I've been up to this week! 

Excited to show you all and post a tutorial of the new faux technique I've discovered! 

IMG_3377

IMG_3373

Hope you enjoyed that little sneak peek! Stay tuned for the full reveal and more! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts