Hannah's monthly photo


It's hard to believe that Hannah is already two months old! She's a little longer and a little chubbier than she was a month ago, she's smiling all the time (total heart-melter) and she's quite the chatterbox. She's also been sleeping through the night (in six to seven hour stretches) for a few weeks now. Just like her dad, she likes to stay up late and sleep in. I wonder if that means I have another musician on my hands...

We feel very, very lucky to be getting enough sleep - it makes dealing with those fussy moments so much easier. I've also started pumping, so Hannah gets the occasional bottle. I think Adam is really enjoying being able to feed her (even though she screamed her head off the first couple of times) and of course I'm enjoying the freedom it gives me to run errands or meet a friend for coffee or just have some time to myself. I think we're both feeling more confident as parents, or at least in our ability to keep Hannah alive and relatively well :)

We're off to the doctor for her two month needles this afternoon, so wish us luck :(


I'm taking a photo of Hannah every month until she turns two. You can check out the rest of her monthly photos here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts