The $15 Fall Decor Challenge

source: Country Home (spotted here)

Jeanette from This Dusty House has challenged several bloggers - including me - to put together a fall vignette for $15 or less. There are only two rules: we can't spend more than $15 and we have to do all our shopping at either dollar or thrift stores. The idea is to create something beautiful without spending a lot of money - my kind of challenge.

I'm going to be decorating my mantle, so check back on Wednesday to see what I come up with!

Here are the rest of the lovely bloggers who will be playing along, so don't forget to pay them a visit and find out what they have planned!

This Dusty House
Adventures in Building Beauty
Sweete Suite 10
Living in a Green Room
Casa Caudill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts