Style, day to night

1. Metallic tweed blazer 2. Crystal venus flytrap earrings 3. Sybil dress 4. Gold watch 5. Expandable tote bag 6. Leopard print wedge

1. Berry opaque tight 2. Gold pyramid earrings 3. Sybil dress 4. Croc clutch 5. Black leather booties 6. Beaded dot bracelet 7. Crystals chain bracelet

Even though I'm on maternity leave, my office still invited me to the Christmas party (possibly because we're an office of three and without me it would be more of a Christmas date). I say party, but we usually just go out for a bite and a drink or two after work (like I said, there are only three of us). And because we're all clothes-loving women, we use it as an excuse to get dressed up and talk about anything but work over a glass of wine. While I'm obviously not in the office these days, I still had fun putting together two looks with one dress you could wear straight from the office out for drinks with only a few key accessory changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts