Backyard picnic

{deep in conversation with Grandma}


How was your weekend? My mom came over for a bit on Saturday and we had a picnic outside on the grass (check that one off my end of summer 'to do' list). I bought fresh salads and vegetable pakora at Pete's and we had a great time just hanging out on the lawn.

Last night Adam and I went to see The Olympic Symphonium + Michael Feuerstack for the opening of the Halifax Urban Folk Festival. It was a great show and a nice way to spend a baby-free evening. Seriously - check out The Olympic Symphonium here and Michael Feuerstack (formerly Snailhouse) here.

In house-related news, I spent a lot of the weekend working on Adam's studio. His teaching year starts again soon, so I'm making some much-needed improvements to his space. While shopping for the studio, I found a light fixture for the dining room. Hopefully we'll have time to install it this week. Lots to share soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts