kitchen candy...smoked and grey


Some kitchen candy to kick of the day, I hope its a good one for all of us.
I love my wooden floors, smoked and black oak from Royal Oak Floors, absolutely the first thing I would do again in my own home.  Smoked oak seems to be having a moment on counter tops and cabinets too.  Pretty pretty...
Gorgeous cabinetry and such pretty restrained styling.

Never thought I would meet a herringbone floor I liked but turns out I was wrong.

French oak in pale grey with an industrial feel. 

A smoked wood cabinet from West Elm, love the round handles.

And finally grey and great art in this lovely extension to a period home.  That painting reminds me of the Tretchikoff's of my childhood, in a good way.  And I love the niche for the statue in the fire wall.

|  Line Klein on CocoCozy  |  Birgitta Wolfgang Dreyer via Remodelista  |  
| Lee Harper Design at Royal Oak Floors  |  West Elm  |   Home Designing  |


1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts