gold


I'm obsessed with gold these days. I'm trying to become a bit more "stylish" or "current" with my accessories now that Oscar isn't pulling at my jewelry (as much) when I wear it. A trend I've noticed I have liked is gold in accessories and I've been itching to have a gold watch - I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my wallet so I decided to spend it on a new watch and settled on this new Fossil beauty.  It goes perfectly with my relatively new necklace from Joe Fresh and this bracelet I bought from Etsy that is remarkably similar to one at J.Crew that I had been eyeing. :) I love Pinterest for helping me visualize things I like.


My gold kick isn't just arm candy. I picked up this brass bad boy (above) by our cottage last week and I adore it.  PS., If you're looking for some good antique spots to visit in cottage country visit this post.  :)

Bracelet  from Top Pop Jewelry on Etsy / Necklace via Joe Fresh / Fossil Men's Watch  / Bucket, Vintage
Ps., You can find more of my jewelry obsessions here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts