Weddings, blog features and blood

images by velvetine photography via style me pretty

One of Adam's brothers is getting married tomorrow, so we have a full weekend ahead! Since getting married myself (we celebrated our two-year anniversary earlier this week), weddings always make me think about what I would do if I was planning a wedding again (except this time in a budget-free fantasy world). The wedding above - in Italy, no less - hits all the right notes for me. You can check out the full gallery on Style Me Pretty.

 

It's always exciting when this blog gets a shout-out, so I was pretty thrilled when Canadian Home Trends magazine included House Pretty in their summer round-up of reno blogs they love. Even better to be featured along with some of my favourite Canadian blogs and bloggy friends! Click here to see the free preview and find my little 'ol blog on page 10. There are lots of great DIY projects and some stunning room reveals in this issue, so check it out!

images via cbc.ca

Finally, this year's CBC Massey Lectures will be delivered by author Lawrence Hill and tickets went on sale earlier this week. The topic is "Blood: The Stuff of Life" and the tour will make stops in Montreal, Halifax, Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto (in that order). I bought tickets for the Halifax stop yesterday and I couldn't be more excited! Adam and I both love listening to the Massey Lecture series and I'm looking forward to the experience of being there in person. October date night!

Happy weekend! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts