bathroom


Happy Friday! The washroom is slooooowly coming together. There are a few missing pieces like finding the right hooks and installing a mirror above the sink and up until yesterday there was no shower curtain (but I found one at HomeSense that I adore...And it is obviously white) Although I love showing progress shots I really want to show a grand "Ta-da!!" for this washroom. I think because it's so small, I just want to reveal it all at once. So I think I'm at a stage where I'm going to hold off on more shots until I nail down the last two details! Wheee!

Speaking of washrooms - check out these gorgeous bathroom accessories I spotted at HomeSense (Eglinton and Laird) yesterday. Acrylic gorgeousness (that I bought for our washroom) and faux marble pieces that are ridiculously awesome.



See more HomeSense finds from yesterday over on Facebook.

Have a great weekend! xo Linds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts