Zara Home


Tonight I got to have a fun night out and went to Yorkdale to check out the new Zara Home - A store I had been, up until recently, 100% in the dark about. I'm was pretty familiar with Zara for their clothing, but the the Zara Home stores I was totally clueless about. (For the record, I'm in the minority. I think everyone but me knew about this stores existence.) Anyhow, I was definitely curious to see what all the fuss was about. Want to see what they have in store? See more photos of the new Zara Home that opened at Yorkdale. Not in Toronto? You can shop online at www.ZaraHome.ca

Ps., An open letter to Aubrey - if you're looking for something for Christmas for me - or my half birthday, the "hotel" style tableware I've shown above I drooled over. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts