Photo inspiration + links for your weekend

source: lonny.com

Have you checked out Lonny's photo archives yet? My apologies in advance for the hours you will waste there :)

Here are a few links to get you through till Christmas Eve:

-Need a last-minute gift idea? Check out NPR's Best Books of 2012 - there's a list for everyone on your list.
-Have you heard of Rdio? We've been using it for a few months and love it. Hello, Christmas albums.
-I want to see almost all of these movies.
-But sometimes 'worst of' lists are more fun.
-This is hilarious. Like laugh 'til you cry funny (I did).

Our holiday break officially starts today. I'm taking next week off from the Internet to enjoy the holidays with family and friends, but I'll be back in the New Year with some fun projects and house updates. Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts