Photo inspiration + weekend links

source: House & Home

I've got backyards on the brain and this one has me crushing hard. I much prefer outdoor spaces designed with the intention of actually enjoying the outdoors, and this is one for sure. Cozy, relaxed, lush and stylish, with just a touch of wildness. Inspiring, indeed.

Adam and I are headed out on a date tonight! We're going to see one of our favourite bands and I couldn't be more excited. Happy weekend, all!

Here are your links:

-Wild squirrels posing with miniature props. You need to look at these photos.
-Striking images of America's most segregated cities.
-I much prefer the 'what NOT to give' Mother's Day guides.
-Speaking of gifts, how cool is this idea?
-A spring-inspired mason jar DIY (it's practical, too!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts