Weekend tweaking

I hope you had a lovely weekend. I started running again, after more than a year-long break. It went pretty well and I'm determined to keep it going (time to update my running playlist). I have that half-marathon to run after all...

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have already seen this picture of the striped rug from Hannah's room in a new location. That's because I found a much larger, plusher rug for her room over the weekend.



Now I can worry less about Hannah falling and bumping her head or the rocker scuffing up the hardwood floor. And Hannah has lots of room to throw toys around and practice her crawling.

On Friday I told you that I finished installing the hardware in the kitchen. Here's a little peek at how it turned out:


I used Katie's painter's tape trick to figure out the handle placement and it worked like a charm (the doors aren't fully closed in the photo above so that the paint has time to completely cure).


Did I mention that we have the sweetest friends? Two of them picked up some Ikea goodies for us on a recent trip to Montreal and we dropped by their place to get them on Saturday. The SIGURD bench was on our list and now it's in our entryway. With the bench in place, the wall above it is looking pretty empty. I'm pretty sure I know what I want to hang there, I just need frames (should have put them on my Ikea list!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts