Dots & Loops Handmade

I recently discovered Dots & Loops Handmade, a super cute store in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, selling all kinds of handmade goodies - including a wide selection of products made by Canadian and Nova Scotian artisans. If you can't make it to the store in person, you can still visit them online and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a holiday gift or two (or maybe something for your own wishlist). Here are several of my favourites:


Chelsea and Maria scarves
Flowers card
MAASAI necklace
Triangle earrings
Hand printed bracelet (made in Nova Scotia)
Chevron necklace (made in Nova Scotia)
Your new boyfriend sticker set
Blue + white lace tea towel
Zipper case
Amethyst soap rock (so cool!)

P.S. I wasn't paid or perked to write this post, I just like sharing good stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts