New frames, now what?


 
Thanks to a comment from Shannon on this post, I picked up these frames from a Kijiji seller last night. They're massive! The seller purchased the posters and frames from Ikea a couple of years ago and sold them to me for $20. While I don't plan on keeping the art, the price was well worth it for the frames alone. I'd like to paint them (the finish is especially worn at the corners), and one will likely hang at the end of our upstairs hallway. Maybe with one of our family photos in it? The frames are too big for the brick wall I was shopping for, funnily enough, but I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding a place for them.
 
We're off to the Valley to celebrate Adam's brother's birthday this weekend, but we'll be back in time for our community's holiday parade on Sunday. I can't wait to see Hannah's reaction!
 
A friend and I will also be running the Dynamic Duel Canada vs USA Virtual 5K this weekend. It's a clever fundraiser organized by two talented bloggers raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through Team in Training. You have until Sunday to participate and you can walk or run the 5K, so sign up here.
 
Happy weekend! xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts